ENTRIES ARE NOW OPEN FOR THE 2016 LINDEN POSTCARD SHOW
ENTRIES CLOSE MIDNIGHT 12 SEPTEMBER 2016
The Honourable Martin Foley, Minister for Creative Industries opening the Linden Postcard Show 2015
In 2016, we will celebrate the 26th year of the vibrant Linden Postcard Show. We are looking forward to receiving another year of colourful works to fill the gallery walls.
The 2016 judges are:
- Michael Brennan, Acting Artistic Director, La Trobe University Museum of Art
- Emma Busowsky Cox, Curator, Castlemaine Art Gallery
- Adam Harding, Director, Horsham Regional Art Gallery
ENTERING THE 2016 LINDEN POSTCARD SHOW
- Read the 2016 Linden Postcard Show TERMS AND CONDITIONS to find out how to enter
- Start creating your artworks. Each person may enter up to three works.
- Linden is delighted to announce our friends at Omnus Framing are offering entrants to the Linden Postcard Show a special framing offer.
- To find out more, read > OMNUS ordering guidelines and download an order form here.
- Enter online at Gallery 247 website portal via www.lindenpostcardshow.com.au
- Follow the > GUIDELINES FOR ENTERING ONLINE
- Entries close midnight 12 September 2016.
- ENTRIES CLOSE > Midnight 12 September 2016
- DELIVERY DATES TO LINDEN IF USING OMNUS FRAMING
Monday 19 September 11AM to 4PM
Tuesday 20 September 11AM to 4PM
Wednesday 21 September 11AM to 8PM
Thursday 22 September 11AM to 2PM
- DELIVERY DATES TO LINDEN IF NOT USING OMNUS FRAMING
Wednesday 5 October 11AM to 8PM
Thursday 6 October 11AM to 4PM
Friday 7 October 11AM to 4PM
Saturday 8 October 11AM to 4PM
Sunday 9 October 11AM to 4PM
- EXHIBITION OPENS > Friday 21 October 2016
EXHIBITION DATES > 21 OCTOBER 2016 TO 29 JANUARY 2017
IMAGE CREDITS: Linden Art Prize 2015, installation view. Photograph: David Marks Photographer > Linden Postcard Show 2015, ‘countdown 1, 2 + 3’. Photographs: Josephine Harkin.
The post Linden Postcard Show appeared first on Creative Moreland.
You must log in to post a comment.