Karhina Designs – Creative Textile Workshops help you to gain new found skills and inspire you to create. These sessions offer a fantastic creative experience, are value for money and lots of fun. Workshops are designed to suit beginners to advanced crafts people.
For workshops currently scheduled please see my Workshop dates.
The workshops enable you to build your skills and knowledge of art and craft practice. They offer different themes and skills to create an enjoyable atmosphere and always include a mixture of hands on skills with informative instruction. I look to inspire people to up-cycle, recycle, reclaim and renew along with offering a great place to meet new people and bring out your creative side. Workshops are limited to 6-12 people depending on the theme.
Or to register your interest in a workshop not currently scheduled please use the contact form. Workshops require a minimum of 4 people to run. Or you may like arrange a date if there are four or more of you interested. Workshops are held in Brunswick or I am happy to come to your venue by arrangement.
- Freehand Machine embroidery – create a work of art
- Abstract Machine embroidery – create an abstract artwork
- Introduction to Hand Embroidery – get started with embroidery stitching
- Garment Reconstruction – creating a new sustainable fashion piece
- Visible Mending – repair and revitalise your wardrobe
- Visible Mending and Darning series – learn many techniques to up-date your wardrobe.
- Upcycled bag – create a one of a kind statement bag
- Recycled slippers – warm and toasty slippers for winter
I also create custom workshops for corporate events, hens nights or birthday parties working with you to create the perfect event.