Round applications close at 5pm, Wednesday 17 February, for activities commencing after 1 June 2016.
The program is open to new ideas, new modes of practice and new approaches to delivery that will build on Victoria’s position as a leader in Australia’s creative arts sector. Applications to the program are encouraged from a wide range of art forms and artistic activities.
VicArts Grants will support projects and programs across one or more of the following areas:
- Creative Development of new works across visual art, literature, cross-disciplinary practice and performance (including but not limited to dance, theatre, cabaret, opera and music)
- Presentation of an original art work or curated program (including but not limited to arts festivals or a series of performances, literary works and exhibitions)
- Collaborations between Victorian Communities and professional artists.
- National and International residencies/presentations/touring.
The VicArts Grants program accepts applications from individuals and organisations including arts, non-arts, community and local government (also see General Eligibility).
The primary focus of the proposal must include:
- Victorian-based individual professional arts practitioners (emerging to established) and/or Victorian-based professional arts ensembles and organisations AND an artistic project/program.
The post VICARTS Grant Round Open appeared first on Creative Moreland.
You must log in to post a comment.