Call for Entries
Entry Forms now available online or in Gallery.
Australian artists working in textile and fibre are invited to submit artwork for selection to be included in the exhibition Petite miniature textiles to be shown at the Wangaratta Art Gallery from 4 June – 17 July 2016.
Proposal Guidelines are as follows:
- Entry is $20 (inc GST) per artwork
- Artists may submit up to 3 works for selection
- size of work/s STRICTLY must not exceed 30 x 30 x 30cm (including framing and/or display mechanisms) PLEASE NOTE: If selected works at time of installation are found to exceed these measurement the Gallery reserves the right to reject the work.
- submitted work/s must have been completed in the past 2 years
- submissions must include: a completed entry form: a brief CV or artist’s biography: jpeg files of the work/s for selection (file name: surname-title of work.jpeg) images must be of completed works, including any framing
- submissions must be received by 5pm Friday 18 March 2016
- email submissions WILL be accepted
- Artists will be notified of their selection by Friday 22nd April 2016
- Selected works must arrive at the Gallery by Monday 23 May 2016 or by prior arrangement
- The works may be for sale – Gallery takes 20% Commission
- Artists are responsible for ALL transport/postage costs including return transport/postage. Return postage MUST come with work or transport MUST be organised before end of exhibition.
- The Gallery takes no responsibility for the return of artwork