Coburg comes alive with a spectacular array of colour and culture when the Coburg Carnivale brings music and art into the Victoria Street Mall and Sydney Road shopping precinct.
This FREE program celebrates and showcases the talents of our local community.Join us to help celebrate what’s great about Coburg!
The program for 2015 includes:
- Carnivale in the Street
- Carnivale Art
- Carnivale in the Library
- Saturday Carnivale in the Mall
Calendar of events
CHEAP TICKET TUESDAY
It’s Tuesday and that can only mean one thing – Cheap Ticket Tuesday.
Every Tuesday during the Festival, audiences have access to a ‘Cheap Tuesday’ ticket price on all shows at the Fringe Hub (and a range of other satellite venues). That’s right, you can support the artists, see a show and save a dollar or two on the price of a ticket. Win. Win.
Head to the Fringe Hub Program page, pick a show and save.
Are you interested in sparing an hour or two each week to visit newly arrived refugees and migrants at home, and help them learn English? Northern AMEP (Melbourne Polytechnic) is seeking volunteers. Free training and support are provided. Contact Vicki on 03 9269 1153.
Moreland Primary School
Cnr Moreland Road and De Carle St.
(Mel Ref 29 H4)
9am to 2pm
On the 3rd Sunday of each month
Regional Farmers Markets (RFM) building and operating vibrant farmers markets with a team of over 250 growers and producers. We encourage each of these market communities ‘to fall in love with local food’ by fulfilling our commitment to:
- Provide fresh local, seasonal food and produce with diversity and high quality.
- Support healthy and sustainable lifestyles for families and communities.
- Create an environment where people engage with the stallholders and each other and take pride in this sense of connectedness and belonging.
- Support all our growers and producers to prosper and promote the health and sustainability of the natural environment.
Such a perfect afternoon to sit and stitch ?☀️ #lovinglife